( ezaccess )
Ezaccess, the first comprehensive accessibility tool, is a forward-looking solution that offers true answers to content accessibility and web service issues.
Your communication becomes universal, without constraints or boundaries, and goes beyond deficiencies, within a few clicks only.
In enabling websites to confirm to technical standards and accessibility recommendations, Ezaccess makes each website available for all audiences and becomes the indispensable complement to every web creation and management solution.
Ezaccess makes accessible internet, intranet, extranet or e-commerce websites, without rebuiding and take into account :
- Correction and improvement of conformity with the W3C html code
- Correction and improvement in accordance of the WAI requirements
- Conversion from HTML to XHTML (strict or transitional)
- Conversion of ISO coding to UTF-8
- Adaptation of content to visually impaired
- Access to content through speech synthesis (audio podcasting)
Ezaccess is available in three versions
- Software under Linux
- AtonomousDedicated Server (Appliance)
- ASP ervice (Application Service Provider)
Download the brochure
(PDF Format - 1 447 Ko)
To learn more
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
** With the law from February 11th 2005, voted by the French parliament, the government provided a legal frame by establishing a “duty of accessibility” for all government owned websites. At the same time, an increasing number of actor from the private sector have engaged themselves in the process of using accessibility as a positive communication tool. But accessibility is not only about taking into account a handicap, it has economic benefits and can be approached with an economic perspective.|